Waldorf In The Home

Thursday, February 19, 2015

Robins


Our resident Robin had quite a few feathered friends  over at our holly tree this morning. We all went outside to see this reunion, it happened last Febrarury as well, and  I counted over a hundred of Robins. Within 30 minutes they were gone. There was not one single red berry left on the holly tree.  The party was over. It was a magical and even more so since Ella is doing a research project on American Robins.  






I can't lie, the days here seem to last forever. The cold and howling wind, and ice just suck. I know we can't have a Spring without a Winter, and I am trying to be hopeful, but I am not having an easy time of it.  I am going to ride it out with this new moon. 

Namaste, Nicole



1 comment:

  1. Yay, robins mean spring is on its way.

    Hope you are well my friend. xo

    ReplyDelete

Your comments kindle my spirit.

Namaste!