Waldorf In The Home

Thursday, September 25, 2014

52 Weeks of Nature ~ Last Day of Summer














               Philadelphia 38/52  ~ Last Day of Summer



It felt good to grab my camera and see what was waiting for me outside in my backyard this past Monday morning. The last photo is from Tuesday morning. I was so surprised that none of our critter friends helped themselves to our Mabon alter from Monday night. It took them a while, but they finally found it by the afternoon.  

I have skipped two weeks of the 52 weeks thus far, I really want to keep this commitment to myself and do my best to capture the remaining 13 weeks. It  really helps me not to lose sight of what inspires me; nature. 

What inspires you? 

Nicole 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments kindle my spirit.

Namaste!