Waldorf In The Home

Sunday, August 31, 2014

A Circle of Friends

I hosted a Morning Tea  for homeschool families this past Friday. Passionate Mamas and their children came to celebrate homeschool and community. It was a busy morning with lots of energy and good ideas swirling around.  I didn't get to take many photos, except for the start of the tea when my talented friend Darcy played her beautiful harp for us and at the end where my friends Sarah and Mandy performed a Rose Ceremony for mostly first graders but also a few others who wanted to join in,  like our hen Gloria.  












 I can't think of a better way to start our lessons this Fall than by surrounding myself with women who enjoy being Mamas and love homeschooling their children.  It is empowering, inspiring and I feel a great sense of community. I am grateful for those who attended. Thank you. 

I am not alone in my love for educating my children at home. 

We are not alone. 

If you are just starting on the path of homeschooling, or feel alone in your pursuit, know that there is a tribe for you, and if you can't find one start one. 

I feel very confident in going in the direction of my dreams and I am sending out blessings to you so that you will feel the same in whatever education path you choose to travel. 

If you are interested in waldorf-inpsired homeschooling and live in or around Philadelphia, check out this FB page

Love & Light, Nicole


No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments kindle my spirit.

Namaste!