Waldorf In The Home

Wednesday, July 9, 2014

Goddess Wednesday ~ First Aid Kit




I love these sisters from Sweden. Their indie-folk music is a band-aid for my soul. They have amazing voices that mesmerize me.Their lyrics are deep and get me inside myself. Singing along with them heals me and stokes my inner light.  They are Goddesses in my book.   I discovered them a few years back and they are making it big.  I was excited to hear them play on my favorite radio station WXPN Philadelphia. I also discovered Evan Murdock and The Imperfect Strangers on my local PBS station. Check them out here.   These guys get me outside of myself and make me want to dance and strum on my mandolin. Good times. 

Music is definitely in my First Aid kit, what is in yours? 

Nicole

PS: Blogger will only allow readers who have an account with Google to leave messages on this blog. If you want to leave a message, stop by my Facebook page. I'd love to hear from you and please share some of your favorite new music. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments kindle my spirit.

Namaste!