Waldorf In The Home

Wednesday, July 2, 2014

Goddess Wednesday ~ Affirmations





 Each Wednesday I always take time out for myself,  connect with the divine and celebrate my femininity.  I've started to include the girls to do the same.  Today, we wrote up affirmation cards to remind ourselves of our passions and our self worth. The girls choose from a list that I had read. 

My affirmation was "I Am Loved".  I never felt truly loved until I met my husband. I am finally getting used to the feeling and I am learning to love myself.  I lived for a long time not feeling any self worth or love, sometimes I can forget that I am loved. These gentle reminders will help us remember to live in the Today. Today, I am loved. I matter. I believe in Me. I will focus on the Positive. And although my song was sad in my beginning, it has turned out to be beautiful. I AM loved. 

Namaste, Nicole


No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments kindle my spirit.

Namaste!