Waldorf In The Home

Friday, July 25, 2014

52 Weeks of Nature ~ Morning in July









              


              Philadelphia in July 29/52   - July Mornings  

I felt so present this morning.  In good spirits. We all slept so deeply. We had the windows open and a cool breeze floated through the house the whole night long. 

It is also the fifth day at Summer Soul Camp with Heather Bruggeman from Beauty That Moves.  I've never met so many cool Campers and Heather does not let down as Camp Leader. I've read her inspirational blog for years and her Camp is just as divine. I am also loving every single postcard that comes my way. 

It is quite enjoyable to capture beauty in everyday life and even more enjoyable when others do the same and share it with me. 

My favorite thing to do is to get up early in the morning. I love drinking a cup of hot tea & milk. Stretching. Setting intentions for the day. Meditating. Throwing a load of laundry in and folding what's sitting in the dryer. Changing the cat liter. Feeding the birds and watching the color return to my yard while the dark night fades away. After two hours or so Child one creeps up to snuggle, and soon Child two slides in and asks for breakfast. 

I am ready.

My husband's morning is much different. He reads. Thinks. He makes coffee. Washes the dishes. Cares for the chickens. Waters the garden. Takes out the trash. Spends time with all of us. 

We eat. 

He goes to work.  

The girls and I leave for swim team. 

July mornings - we love them and we will soon miss them very much. 

Go Dolphins!!!

 Nicole

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments kindle my spirit.

Namaste!