Waldorf In The Home

Saturday, June 14, 2014

52 Weeks of Nature - Hellerick's Farm In Spring

         On the Farm in Doylestown Pa.        23/52  ~   Blue Sky



The nicest bunch of homeschooling families joined us last Friday as we spent the day with Farmer Paul and Mrs. Darcy for a rollicking good time on the farm.  They grow pumpkins, zinnias, strawberries, corn and peanuts - pesticide free! 

Their strawberries were delicious. I didn't get to snap any shots as I was too busy eating them. It was one of the perks of the tour. 

This was probably one of the most calm, beautiful, feel-good "school" trips that I have ever experienced. Homeschool ROCKS!!! I can't wait to go back in the Fall. 

Namaste, Nicole

Here is a link to the farm: Hellerick's Farm


No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments kindle my spirit.

Namaste!