Waldorf In The Home

Wednesday, May 7, 2014

52 Weeks of Nature ~ Tulips

   Philadelphia in May  17/52    - Tulips 






We are all suffering from pollen allergies in my home, yet it doesn't stop us from enjoying the outdoors, albeit a little groggy and very sneezy. Benadryl is the last thing I want us to take but it seems like the only thing working for us right now. If you have a better suggestion I'd love to hear it. We have local honey that we are taking teaspoons on a daily basis,  I change the pillow cases every morning, and we brush our hair before bed. Oh, and my beloved neti pot works wonders, but my youngest daughter can't manage to do it yet.  Staying indoors is just not an option, it is way too beautiful outside. 

May is my favorite month as I am usually very energetic and I can easily tap into my creativity. My husband set me up with one of his old a lap tops, and I created a little private writing space in my dressing room. I am finally writing that novel that is in my head and recorded in my writing logs. 

What has May inspired you to do? 
Nicole 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments kindle my spirit.

Namaste!