Waldorf In The Home

Friday, May 16, 2014

52 Weeks of Nature ~ The Bee

                             Philadelphia in May 19/52    ~ The Bee 



 I went to the eye doctors recently because I was having trouble focusing on  distance and up close. I can only read my phone/books if I pull them up close to my face. Time for reading glasses I thought.  I went ahead and bought a new pair a specs with a new script, but declined the progressive lens and haven't picked up the reading glasses.  I signed up for squinting a little longer, I guess.  I don't like big changes and I didn't feel like I was ready to make that adjustment just yet. Progressive glasses have three scripts on one lens so you are moving your head a lot to adjust to three different views. Sounds intimidating to me. But, my new glasses aren't any better from my last, they just look different and my vision needs to be better than it is in these photographs. This is one of those instances that I have to make  the  adjustment and get the progressives whether I am ready or not or life will just be one big blur for me. 

So, unlike the bee who is very focused, I am feeling very out of focus. It is a  very rainy day here in Philly. The girls and I ran to the market early this morning and bought a whole bunch of fresh food. We are planning to put up a very much wanted gate at the back of our yard this weekend, and cook good food.

What are you up to this weekend? 

Nicole

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments kindle my spirit.

Namaste!