Waldorf In The Home

Sunday, April 6, 2014

52 Weeks of Nature : Lady Spring











            Philadelphia In Spring   13 / 53  Lady Spring Arrives


Everywhere I walk I see traces of Lady Spring. It makes me feel like all hope has been restored. I can't wait to wear long skirts and flip flops again. I feel a huge expansion in space and time.  The world feels much prettier.  We were full speed ahead to spend all our time outside this weekend, but with  a crink in my neck, a husband who is suffering from a cold, and a child who has a fever, our weekend hardly turned out like we had planned. The worst part of it all is that there aren't any leftovers from a delicious Sunday dinner for lunches this week. I love left  overs.          

 The high today was in the low 60's. The bulbs in the ground have been waking up much later than the past few years, maybe we will have more than just forsythia in bloom for May Day. One can hope.  Maypole dance practice starts this week and I am looking forward being with friends old and new and dancing in the spirit of Lady Spring. 

How was your weekend? 
Nicole

Thanks to Donni and her 52 Weeks of Nature! I have been faithfully getting out my camera each weekend and going outside early morning or at sunset to capture the everyday beauty that surrounds me.  It has been a wonderful excuse to do what I love. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments kindle my spirit.

Namaste!