Waldorf In The Home

Sunday, March 30, 2014

52 Weeks of Nature ~ Rain


   Philadelphia in Spring    12 / 52      Rain




It stopped raining for a minute so I grabbed my camera and took a soggy walk through my yard. It felt good to get out and get some fresh air. We planned for this rainy weekend and got a lot of inside projects done.  It feels so great to cross them off my list. Ella and her Dad painted  her room a beautiful coral peach, and we added the art deco furniture that I so luckily found of Craig's list. It turned out really nice.  We have a pot of spaghetti sauce simmering on the stove making the house smell so good with the promise of a full belly at dinner.  I am looking forward to tonight as Geir and I plan to watch the second episode of Lilyhammer. Crazy funny, especially for us. 

I love when my future plans involve laughing. What about you, how was your weekend? 

Nicole

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments kindle my spirit.

Namaste!