Waldorf In The Home

Saturday, January 25, 2014

52 Weeks of Nature ~ Cuppa Snow














January In Philadelphia            4 : 52

4/52 ~ It has been snowing in Philadelphia all afternoon. Geir and I have been sipping hot cups of coffee, listening to music and making homemade food. Geir whipped up some homemade mashed potatoes and slow cooked barbecue chicken. We then sliced up some cheddar and added sesame buns. It was delish. The girls are deep into their legos and books, and I will soon cozy on up next to them and finish my valentine's day garland. 

Happy Weekending!
Nicole

To view previous weeks click here or on 52 Weeks in Nature on my side bar. Donni from The Magic Onions is the inspiration for this photo journal.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments kindle my spirit.

Namaste!