Waldorf In The Home

Wednesday, November 27, 2013

Goddess Wednesday - New Apron


I went to the Waldorf Holiday Fair in Philadelphia last Friday night and treated myself to this beautiful apron hand-made by Phoebe Stout. You can find her blog here and her etsy shop here.  I loved all of her beautiful items and she was so nice to talk with. I went to the fair by myself and enjoyed a delicious lasagna dinner, listened to live swedish music from a charming couple and bought some lovely christmas gifts for the girls.  Phoebe has no idea I blog, and I paid for this apron. I just want to share the beautiful art work of another Goddess.  


I love my new apron. What have you bought for yourself lately that you just love?


~ Nicole


No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments kindle my spirit.

Namaste!