Waldorf In The Home

Saturday, October 26, 2013

Homemade Halloween Costumes: $2.00









I thrifted a little angle skirt, and a friend on Facebook responded generously to my blessed plea for angel wings and a halo! Vivian lovingly transformed into the beautiful angel that she has always imagined herself to be. Thoughtful and concerned. Ella is wearing everything that was once mine. She is a gorgeous gypsy. Kind and wise. Her hair piece is left over from the days of the fun Geir and I had at the Renaissance Faire, and the scarf is the first Christmas present that Geir ever gifted me.  The girls had as much fun as ever coming up with these costumes without ever walking through a store. 

They had a magical time. 

Whew,... this Mama pulled it off!  Two bucks!!!

Nicole

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments kindle my spirit.

Namaste!