Waldorf In The Home

Monday, September 16, 2013

Corner of My Home ~ School Room





This is the room that we refer to as our School Room. Here is what it looked like three years ago.  But it isn't really a school room,  we mostly do art and crafts and some imaginary play in the space. My husband even has a wood working area that I will show another day. It is really cool.  He likes to re-build guitars,...and doll houses. 

I spent much of my Sunday afternoon reorganizing and making this space ready for the new season. We have plans to add a sewing machine (on loan) and with the help of our dear friend Eva. Ella will finally have her wish come true and learn how to sew on a machine. I need to get back to my knitting and spinning. We look forward to spending Monday mornings with Eva. 

On my own I plan to wet felt some cosies for our drinking jars this week so that I can start to use them for hot beverages. It is perfectly chilly this week and it feels like Fall. 

What is going on in a corner of your home?  

Happy Homeschooling! 

Nicole 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments kindle my spirit.

Namaste!