Waldorf In The Home

Sunday, July 28, 2013

Time to Myself





while they are building this fantastic made in America wooden dollhouse.  They have been working on it for months, and I love that time to have to myself.  It is not often that I get time to myself, but I also never feel a real need for it either. Two or three hours a week is a nice goal for me, but I usually never achieve it.  

Talking about time away, I happened upon a very dreamy, perfect getaway for the homeschooling waldorf Mama. It looks heavenly. Click here to see for yourself. 

I've been touching my blog up a bit, working on my homeschool planner and reading, lots and lots of reading about the second grade curriculum, and drinking homemade frozen fraps with my husband. Life is good,  but a handwork, yoga, swimming retreat.....

It is good to dream.

Namaste, Nicole

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments kindle my spirit.

Namaste!