Waldorf In The Home

Monday, July 8, 2013

Corner of Our World ~ New Hope, Pa










We took a nice, long ride through the countryside to an old favorite spot of ours, a little town called New Hope. We had the place to ourselves. Ella and I enjoyed walking across the bridge, while Vivian and Geir stayed behind, where it was safer and the ground didn't rumble and you couldn't fall.   We walked around, ate ice cream, drank coffee and then drove on up to the cliffs.  The views of the Delaware River, the country homes, the curvy roads, the hills, Dilly's fries and having the windows down with wind blowing everywhere making it impossible for the girls to bicker and fight made this a great, quick get-away to celebrate my husband's birthday. I love him so much. We all do! Happy Birthday Geir. 

Namaste, Nicole

A few years backs...click here and here. 

2 comments:

  1. I have been terrible about keeping up with blogs since getting an iPad. I can't believe how big your girls have gotten! I miss small Pennsylvania towns.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have been terrible about keeping up with blogs since getting an iPad. I can't believe how big your girls have gotten! I miss small Pennsylvania towns.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments kindle my spirit.

Namaste!