Waldorf In The Home

Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Goddess Wednesday - Morning Dew in May


It is an old Irish custom to collect the morning dew in May and bathe your face in it.  The promise of a special and healthy glow all year round is the desire and I thought I would give it a try along with the girls. 

We set out our freshly laundered hankerchiefs in the evening, (very excitedly, I would say) and woke up the next morning to find them drenched with morning dew! We were in awe to find them so wet and refreshing. The experience was magical. (and so darn easy.)






Anything that connects my girls and I together with nature is a win-win. Maybe next year we'll add some needle work to our white little hankies and add our initials. This was fun and it spoke to our inner voices,  it encouraged good thoughts and brightened our own self value. 

Go ahead, collect some morning dew and shine up your aura. It works. We were all very delighted and you will be too. 

Namaste, Nicole



No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments kindle my spirit.

Namaste!