Waldorf In The Home

Monday, March 11, 2013

Lines & Curves : Playground II






The girls and I made a goal to visit as many different playgrounds that we can this Spring. All they want to do is climb. We have been working on our form drawing, an important lesson in Waldorf education for first grade. Ella is not really interested but she does it any way. She rather be outside. Playgrounds are perfect spaces to look for lines and curves. 
I brought along with me my long lens, zoom, which I have only used maybe once or twice. It takes a steady hand and most of my shots were blurry like an old memory. I think these photos have a papaerazzi-ish look to them. The girls didn't know I was taking their photos. 

It was good to get out and spend time with the sun and notice and feel all the lines and curves at a new playground. I highly recommend it. 

Our house is humming with Spring crafts, Maypole dance planning and a 5th birthday for someone very special. 

Namaste, Nicole



No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments kindle my spirit.

Namaste!