Waldorf In The Home

Saturday, February 9, 2013

Looking Through New Lenses








The other day I noticed that I had 34 drafts (posts that were never published) and I read through them all. I published one yesterday that was from two years ago, and now seems almost like another lifetime ago.  My girls were so little and they still are and I love them to pieces. But I might like to lend them out for an afternoon, that respite sure sounded nice. 

I have been playing around with my photographs on a few apps, and I am loving it. I look forward to re-creating a photo every chance I can get.  I am using Snapseed now, do you have a favorite photography app? 

I am also very excited to have finally purchase a new pair of glasses. Here is a photo I took with my old pair, when I get used to my new ones I'll post a pic. It wasn't until I was 40 that I started to wear my glasses full time in public. It started with these glasses.  I liked them. They changed my life. But, back when I was fourteen, there was no liking them or any glasses. You see, I feel in love with a boy named Muffy Mayo, (not his real name but one he'd answer to) he told me that if I ditched the glasses he'd go out with me.  I had no choice. I begged and pleaded with my Mother until she bought me a pair. They changed my life. But it didn't changed Muffy's mind, he stayed true to Bobby Jean. I went on wearing my contacts. Blue ones, green ones, and the ever so great disposable ones. I forgot all about  Muffy, and his anti-eyeglass preference, and fell in love with a man that wears glasses.  I married him. He got a new pair today too! 



Namaste! 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments kindle my spirit.

Namaste!