Waldorf In The Home

Friday, February 1, 2013

Frugal Friday - Homemade Marble Run





Toilet paper holders, painters tape and a few marbles and the stairway just became real exciting. I've been saving toilet paper holders to make a marble run with the girls for a while now, just waiting for the right day to take them out.  I got the idea from my friend Melissa who lives in Connecticut.  It looked like a fun rainy day project to keep the kids occupied that costs no money. I was right about the fun part, but not the rainy day part.   I thought of an even better idea;  hand off the project to my husband and kids while I got a little time to myself. They were happy as pie to do it. I took a bath and did some yoga. 

My Frugal Friday tip today: Start saving your toilet paper rolls and get yourself a little more "me" time while supporting a little more of "them" time. 

Namaste, Nicole

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments kindle my spirit.

Namaste!