Waldorf In The Home

Sunday, January 13, 2013

Walking a New Path












and leaving that dreadful flu behind us. All four of us have been at the mercy of influenza and it has kept us down for over two weeks. We were all sick like I have never been sick before. I was scared. Today we ventured out for the first time in 18 days. It felt so damn, blessed good. Our lungs needed the fresh, humid air and our bodies needed the slow movement of walking and we all needed to reconnect. 
I brought along my camera, and this is what I took. We walked along a path that once used to be a railroad and one that we have never ventured down before. The alter that we found was dated 1960. A perfect find for a Sunday morning. 

Namaste, Nicole

1 comment:

  1. Looks like a refreshing and invigorating walk filled with interesting discoveries. Glad you're all feeling better.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments kindle my spirit.

Namaste!