Waldorf In The Home

Sunday, November 13, 2011

November Roses

click to enlarge

  We are under the weather from bronchitis, ear and sinus infections, and feeling just plain lousy. Being outdoors has been very healing for us and everyone's new understanding that when one of us are sick in the family the others take care of that sick person. This made the girls feel empowered and they wanted to help. It was also easier to take care of them now that they can explain how they feel - no more guessing. For me, being a sick Mom in the past has been awful, (Geir, my husband is a great nurse) but it was still like there was  no such thing as Mom being sick, but this time, now that my girls are three and a half year old and six years old it was so much nicer being sick - they are so much more self propelled and sufficient. I have that feeling like we all graduated onto the next level of family life and I love it.

click to enlarge



I hope we knock out this nasty cold soon. 

Namaste!

1 comment:

  1. Hope you start to feel better soon Nicole. Lovely to hear it does it easier as they get older, we are not at that point yet!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments kindle my spirit.

Namaste!