Waldorf In The Home

Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Watercolor Tuesday - Ash, Copper & Beeswax




The girls and I aren't the only ones who treasure handwork. My husband Geir renewed a beat up Fender guitar into a real beauty. We joking refer this to it as our Waldorf electric guitar. Here she is, shined with beeswax,....she plays a pretty cool sound. 




I love how my husband plays, the soundscapes he creates. I love even more  that the girls get to see how to build an instrument and make it their own.
I have been an acoustic girl all my life, it took this guitar to get me to like an electric guitar. Ash, copper and beeswax - simply beautiful. 

Namaste, Nicole

 


3 comments:

  1. I dream of playing the acoustic guitar one day. I am on a hunt for one every time I go thrifting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now you have told the universe! That guitar is out there for you! I can't wait to see it.

    Namaste!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments kindle my spirit.

Namaste!