Waldorf In The Home

Monday, August 1, 2011

Corner of My Home -- Before & After


This past week we celebrated our first year in our home. I can't imagine handling a move today. I feel blessed that we are settled in and feel rooted. 

Moving was hard work well done.

I planned to post tonight and actually try to write something about our first year in our new home. Instead I jot down these few words because my attention keeps drifting out the window. It is too beautiful of a night out there. 
Namaste!

4 comments:

  1. Oh lovely! I really want to put together a stump circle at some point. Is that a chicken coop in the back left? That's on next spring's to-do list for us.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the stump circle. :) Glad you feel rooted and settled, what a blessing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes that is our chicken coop - home to Flower Girl, Woodstock, and Nancy. In October we should have some eggs!

    Building a home takes time. We would like to make the coop run a little larger.

    Jen, your photos this week were beautiful.

    Namaste! Nicole

    ReplyDelete
  4. We are 3 1/2 years in our home, and I do not feel settled at all. (Perhaps moving in with a 2 1/2 year old and 1 year old twins had something to do with that, at least that's what I tell myself.) We had a stump area in our backyard, but eventually chopped it up in the winter. We'll put it back up when the Autumn arrives and you can be outside without being in the pool. :)

    ~carrie~

    ReplyDelete

Your comments kindle my spirit.

Namaste!