Waldorf In The Home

Sunday, July 17, 2011

Unsolicited Advice

and I think it was the first time Constance ever left me a comment. It read....

I had never heard of it until I read your blog post, thanks for introducing it to me. I'm sorry to hear of the pain you are suffering due to your illness, and happy that you had some relief as well. I wonder if you have ever heard of Donna Eden? She is an energy medicine practitioner/healer/teacher that healed herself of MS. She used to be in a wheelchair and her doctors told her to get her affairs in order. Anyway, nothing like unsolicited advice/info from a stranger on the internet, but I couldn't help but think of her when I read this post. http://www.innersource.net/em/
Warmest

I was taken by what she wrote because I do have Donna Eden's book!!! I bought it soon after my second child was born and I've never had the time to really read the book. This weekend I took that time and it made me feel good  to realize why I bought that book, why I had the book on hand and why Constance let me know that I was ready to read it -- now.

I had read a few books from the library about Fibromyalgia earlier in the week, and they made me feel as though I should just call my whole life plans off.  Big Sigh, and yes go ahead and sigh with me,.... please. Let's all let that one go.

So to say that it was refreshing to open this book would be an understatement. For now, I at least feel that I have some control over this illness and for that I am thankful. 


I felt so enamored about this timely advice from Constance that I checked out her blog. She has a wonderful sense of humor! I cracked up when she described a Mayflower pole in one of her photos as an "giant acupuncture needle" - and in a sense she is kind of right - it is like that. Ok, now for the happy sigh.

Laughter and a good read - thank you Constance. Thank you for reading my blog and taking the time to give a stranger such wonder-ful unsolicited advice. 

You rock! 

Namaste, Nicole
 

1 comment:

  1. Oh, I LOVE that you already had the book! No coincidences:)

    ReplyDelete

Your comments kindle my spirit.

Namaste!