Waldorf In The Home

Monday, July 18, 2011

Corner of My Home -- Our West View


I wasn't thrilled at all about our west view when we bought our home. I hung a crystal in the window to deflect what I perceived to be sad about the house.  Looking west, this is my view and I can't change it. I like to try to imagine it in its glory - in its brand newness. I guess that is how I accept it for what it is and hope that the house will see happier times again.

Today I got a good vibe from the house and I captured it in this photo. 

It reached 95 degrees today. Thank goddess for air conditioners! A blessing to any house in this hot and humid weather.

There you have it - a view from a corner of my home. 
Show me your west view - and I will learn how to add your link. 

Love & Light, Nicole


5 comments:

  1. I put up mine!! I'm wondering why the sign is in the window of that house...there is a building in Austin, TX that has a big sign proclaiming it the first air conditioned building in town. It is a restaraunt and that is it's big claim to fame!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great idea! I will have to figure out what our west view is and I will leave a link with the photo.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hadn't thought about sharing a this....I'll have to either take a picture or look back through some. But for sure I'm going to be paying attention to our westward view. I'm glad that you're able to see that beauty.

    ~carrie~

    ReplyDelete
  4. My facing westward view is up too. I kind of like the sign in their window myself.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow - thanks - you inspired me to learn how to add links. I must admit it did take me a while - but I did it. Please link up your west view.

    and yes, I just love that sign that says AIR CONDITIONED.

    Namaste!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments kindle my spirit.

Namaste!