Waldorf In The Home

Sunday, June 5, 2011

Pure Fun with Friends


 

My Ella and her longtime friend spent most of their weekend together. Their happiness and love for one another makes my heart sing with joy.  Ella has been walking around with such a beautiful, bright  aura. 

These girls Mamas were truly blessed to raise them  side by side for three years. I haven't had the time to see them much since we bought our new home and it was so nice to reconnect with her  - a friend  who knows me well - she brought  Honeysuckles for a snack!

These photos mean a lot to me. They show me how important friends are to have in life. They look so happy to be together again.  I hope to nurture my friendships much better than I have been.

Send me your thoughts on nurturing friendships, I could use the help. 

Namaste!

7 comments:

  1. Oh I LOVE these photos, as I'm sure you knew I would. Thanks for posting these gems. I'm so glad your backyard hosted so much joy and togetherness.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can really see the delight in their faces. Bringing back good memories of being a little girl playing on the swing set.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this post! The girls look like they are filled with joy to be together!!! Beautiful! FUN!

    ReplyDelete
  4. friendships are amazing... I met my best friend when I was only 5... now our families are friends... and our children are friends! it's a lovely circle... we enjoy spending time together even though we live in different states... I love her and she loves me! these pics remind me so much of our little memories! take it in and keep instilling this beauty to your littles!

    ReplyDelete
  5. These photos are just precious. There is nothing like those early childhood friends. I still am in touch with my soul playmates from childhood. What a wonderful way to spend a weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Kollene and Valerie- I crave for what you have - and that is quite silly - I can't go back and pick up the friends I dropped off because of a boy and now a family. I really want to understand friendships better - I think i have the relationship thing down pat now.

    Thanks for being here.
    Nicole

    ReplyDelete

Your comments kindle my spirit.

Namaste!