Waldorf In The Home

Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Goddess Wednesday - Tie-Dye Goddess

 My neighbor invited the littles and I over today for some tie dying fun. 
It truly felt like summer as the temperature reached the high nineties. Hot - very hot - it wouldn't have been the same if it wasn't hot. We were in our bathing suits, letting the creativity spurt flow and the sweat drip - pure summer fun. I loved it. 
 Vivian was so into it - she is fearless when it comes to anything messy. She was the true Tie Dye Goddess (in training of course). We gathered shirts with stains and she turned them in to pretty shirts and pajamas.
The kids had fun, taking the rubber bands off the clothes and discovering the tie dye pattern was exciting, but the best part was bonding with a new friend and that speaks to my inner Goddess. I am blessed to be able to connect with such good people just a few doors down the road. 

Thanks V.

What is your inner Goddess blessed with today?

Love & Light, Nicole


1 comment:

  1. What a lovely idea! Looks so fun : ) Today we were blessed with new life. Our chicks are hatching!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments kindle my spirit.

Namaste!