Waldorf In The Home

Saturday, May 21, 2011

Duck Watching




We have a creek that runs through our backyard. We have discovered that this is the spot that our new duck friends  fly up to have a snack under our bird-feeder. Of course we don't mind at all and in fact the girls would gladly offer to feed the ducks pumpernickel bread.
There has been a lot of rain these past few days. The big, beautiful blue sky showed herself today and she was magnificent. This song  played through my mind all day. Ella learned how to whistle it. We all had a fabulous day - even though the whole neighborhood found out that Ella got in trouble and had to spend time inside. I do believe being five is very hard. To help mend hurt feelings, we all built a Moon-garden tee-pee together and I can't wait to share it with you.

Namaste!

2 comments:

  1. you're so lucky! I'd love to watch a creek flow though our yard. wesley LOVES ducks. Next time we're arpund philly, I'm def letting you know:) xoox

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love moments like these... it's what life is all about...:-)

    ReplyDelete

Your comments kindle my spirit.

Namaste!