Waldorf In The Home

Saturday, April 30, 2011

Ladybugs, Ladybugs....






...welcome to our home.  This little nature ceremony took place tonight at dusk and the evening was beautiful. Vivian helped Ella along with the ladybugs  as she has no hesitation handling them or our new chicks Nancy and Flower Girl whereas Ella is more comfortable observing.  Ella and Vivian both have a love for nature yet they approach it very differently - it is interesting for me to watch. I have my own approach as well and most of our activities this Spring have been my first experience too. Homeschooling, I must say, ROCKS!

Spring this year has been like  having a birthday everyday - we anticipate our walk each new morning to see what has magically appeared in our gardens. The woman who previously owned our home was a devoted and talented gardener - and we feel so blessed with what she has created.  We feel very much at home and tired and sore more than ever. What have you been doing in your garden?

Ladybugs, Ladybugs - welcome to our home. 

Namaste.  

2 comments:

  1. How lovely! I haven't visited in a while and it's always Luke a breath of fresh air when I do. You really do live an inspirationally beautiful, in-tune natural life with your children. Best wishes x

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks like spring is in full swing! I'm so glad you are enjoying your new garden and all that the season has to offer : )

    ReplyDelete

Your comments kindle my spirit.

Namaste!