Waldorf In The Home

Friday, March 18, 2011

Time In a Bottle



I am loving this song today. I am really feeling it. I love singing it. 

Watching Spring arrive in my garden for the first time is like opening presents at Christmas time. We are all very excited. Vivian picked out her garden today.Ella searched high and low for the leprechauns but she never did find one. A slow and magical day after a busy week - the weather was perfect,... a balmy 72.    

I've been doing a lot of what I love, and I am grateful . I have been spending most of all my free time in the garden. This morning the girls and  I went on a wet adventure in Tookany creek and we just LOVE these puddle pants! Mud is our friend now. The Leprechauns left out green puddle pants for the little ones to find, minus the rainbow. I didn't  get to take any photos because, well the Leprechauns are really fast....


Namaste.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments kindle my spirit.

Namaste!