Waldorf In The Home

Monday, March 21, 2011

Puddle Weather!

Whether the weather be fine,
Or whether the weather be not, 
Whether the weather be cold,
Or whether the weather be hot,  
We'll weather the weather
Whatever the weather, 
 
Whether we like it or not
 
Author unknown -  I heard the poem from Maurice Sendek's Little Bear

Which is never the case with us. We love all weather. Happy Spring Equinox. We woke up to a steady cold rain, by the afternoon it dried up and there was a warm wind blowing,  a great day for sailing. We sailed through this day very smoothly. Our hands were busy all day. We re-potted our seedlings,  made a new recipe, Pumpkin Pudding - but it was a flop. I thought Vivian would love it since she loves pumpkin pie but no she did not care for it at all . She enjoyed making it and  she'll make anything just to make. All day long she tells me that she wants to make something -- we've been very busy. We are felting butterflies, making thank you notes, weaving with the looms my husband made for us and gardening. I look forward to celebrating Spring and making crafts now that I have two Big Girls in the house. I also like that they are not afraid to jump in puddles and get muddy. Today has been the perfect welcome to Spring even if it was a bit wet.
 
 Namaste!
 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments kindle my spirit.

Namaste!