Waldorf In The Home

Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Watercolor Tuesday - Lavender




 Touching dirt felt so wonderful! We haven't played in it for weeks as the snow has been hiding it from us. We started to see green grass today.The sight of it stirred up so much excitement in me that  I went and bought some more seeds for planting. We planted Lavender seeds last Tuesday and the little ones have enjoyed taking care of their seedlings. This new activity has been priceless and we plan to soak more seeds tonight and plant them tomorrow. 

Lavender by far is my most favorite garden plant. I dream of surrounding my house with it - and one day that dream will come true especially since I have such enthusiastic helpers!

I have been doing a lot of inner work lately. I am reading "How to Know Higher Worlds" Rudolf Steiner. Anybody else reading or have read this book? I'd love to chat about it with like-minded people. If you are interested please leave a comment. 

Namaste, Nicole

3 comments:

  1. I dream of building a large herb garden edged with every kind of lavender. Perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is my favorite, too. I keep bags of dried lavender in my baskets. One of these days I will be drying my own!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments kindle my spirit.

Namaste!