Waldorf In The Home

Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Simple Valentine Garland


Simple and Delicate!


Tonight, I am making some more of this simple and pretty garland.  The  fire is burning and I will anxiously await for my favorite show to come on.  I am obsessed with the show, and I don't really understand why. It touches something in me and  really peaks my curiosity. I am too embarrassed to tell you what the show is, but maybe you can guess. The first person who guesses right will win a Valentine's garland made by yours truly. 

This is so out-of-the box for me but I sense this could be fun. 

Namaste!

7 comments:

  1. No, not The Bachelor.

    Thank you for guessing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. NAMASTE! ....and hello to my new favorite blog! Just stumbled upon your little nook in blogworld and am loving it!! Keep inspiring!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh man.
    I'm totally freaked to admit this..
    if you're like me...it's..
    ((((.....whispers....)))
    ...teen mom? aughhhhhh!

    ReplyDelete
  4. We have a winner! Teen Mom - thanks Rebbeca for letting the beans out.
    I feel so much better!

    What is it about that show?

    Send me your address for my Simple Garland!

    I don't watch hardly any TV but Teen Mom has me.

    Namaste!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh goodness, I've not seen Teen Mom, but now I'll have to check it out.

    I love your garland. So simple and pretty.

    Hope you are staying warm!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely ~ they almost look like snowflake hearts!
    Shanti

    ReplyDelete

Your comments kindle my spirit.

Namaste!