Waldorf In The Home

Thursday, February 17, 2011

Peeking out my window...


I saw two little girls having fun. 


Unaware that I have spotted them.


Painting their bellies with mud. 


 Vivian spots me. 


Vivian feeling pretty confident that I am not mad at her. She enjoys herself in the mud. Ella is not so sure and wants to take a shower. 

A part of me wanted to join them. I was really tempted.
 
It reached a balmy 70 degrees here today ~ it felt fabulous. Tonight the Winter Fairies are preparing the snow drops - the girls will find them tomorrow in our garden. I didn't plant them - they were already there. It will be fascinating  to see what comes up in our gardens this Spring.  The woman who had lived here before us was a very serious gardener and she loved her house. 

It was a super fun day. 

Namaste!

2 comments:

  1. I love kids playing in mud! My son just can't wait to feel the ooze between his toes, but we'll have a few more months until that happens in MN.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG I need to live where you live! We are in for winter for several months still both here and at home where we're from (Canada). Enjoy it and think of the frozen toes and fingertips elsewhere.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments kindle my spirit.

Namaste!