Waldorf In The Home

Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Lunch on the Prairie



We are all feeling confined in this foot and a half snow. I needed a break. I packed the littles a lunch and told them to put on some warm clothes  and  I sent them off (very excitedly) way out yonder to our enclosed front porch. Many kisses were exchanged and I wished them good luck out there on the prairie.  They left feeling proud and confident, especially since they had their new tent that their Gram had gifted them.  I had a quiet lunch with my husband - it was bliss. 

Namaste, Nicole


4 comments:

  1. what a creative and beautiful way to enjoy lunch! i love the hearts in your windows, they remind me of handmade papercuts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is so great! what cuties...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like a beautiful spot to have lunch! Kerri

    ReplyDelete

Your comments kindle my spirit.

Namaste!