Waldorf In The Home

Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Catch The Moon


I can listen and sing  this song a million times. I love this album!!! It has been our go to music when we feel like dancing, singing and just being silly girls!

I planned to post something else - but Blogger says that I need to buy more space for my photos - which I just purchased. More space will be available for me in 24 hours. I thought this was kind of odd but I paid the five dollars and hope to post tomorrow.


Namaste!




3 comments:

  1. Ugh! When did they put a limit on photo space??

    ReplyDelete
  2. We love Elizabeth Mitchell here! Her album You are My Little Bird is an often played favorite. I am also loving the new one! I just love her style: handcrafted, gentle songs.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sara - thank you _ we were able to get You are my Little Bird at the library - what sweetness!

    Nicole

    ReplyDelete

Your comments kindle my spirit.

Namaste!