Waldorf In The Home

Monday, January 31, 2011

Corner of My Home - Kitchen Window


I love looking out this window while washing dishes or kneading bread.

 It is a cozy, private and beautiful view. I love the shadows the sun creates through the tree branches. 


I woke up to find this the day after I took the above photo. I did not plan this  before and after shot. The snow became so heavy that my Holly tree snapped in half. I am so sadden by this. Admittedly, it ruined my day. There was not much I could do but to go on a neurotic mission removing 11 or so inches of snow from my  other 20 or more bending trees and bushes.  

We are expecting more snow and ice later tonight and into the morning.

I love Winter, but only six inches of it. Mrs. Thaw - please clean up all this snow, please?


Namaste! 



  

4 comments:

  1. oh, sooo sorry to hear about your tree! we lost a wild cherry to an ice storm last year. hate it when that happens.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty! I love the window. It reminds me of the view outside my old apartment, the last place I lived before baby and marriage.

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow thats crazy that it was so heavy it snapped a tree. It sure is a beautiful view out your window though.

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh my! well maybe come spring you'll be able to see more beauty? i hope.. it was a beautiful view the day before.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments kindle my spirit.

Namaste!