Waldorf In The Home

Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Autumn Banner - No Sew


I am always so sad to take down my Halloween decorations because it feels so bare afterward. This was the perfect pick me up. Inspired by Donni from The Magic Onions I made this quick and simple Autumn Banner. I spent a total of $7 and it should last awhile - perhaps I will stitch it and make it a keeper  once I get my sewing machine. I found a little packet of really pretty  pre-cut fabric and ribbon at AC Moore and in about an hour it was hanging on my fireplace. 


Although we are still spending a great deal of time outdoors - I am enjoying the Fall weather inside too. 


I cut the squares into triangles, ironed a crease for the ribbon, put a little clear glue on and tape it closed. 

A very easy start and finish project -  and so festive for Thanksgiving. 

Namaste!




3 comments:

  1. Yay! I feel the same way! Love this idea....Yes I am on FB...thanks for entering the giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely banner Nicole, I love it:)
    xo
    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a beautiful banner of autumn colours and what a neat way to make it! Thank you so much for your compliment on my recent post (if only I felt like a Goddess today - hat day as missed a much needed shower this morning!) xx

    ReplyDelete

Your comments kindle my spirit.

Namaste!