Waldorf In The Home

Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Happy Birthday My Sweet Ella!


Dearest Ella, I am filled with joy and love as we celebrate your journey fives times around the sun. I am blessed to be your Mother. Your father and I are proud of you and your loving ways, energetic ambition and fearless attempts to prove yourself. You are a doer! Your spirit is free, peaceful and very concerned with justice. Although a  "Rock Star" isn't exactly what we planned for your fifth year - we will do our best to support you and your love of cool clothes music. I am excited for us and the year ahead. 

Rock on Ella -  I love you.


 
Namaste, Mom

9 comments:

  1. What a beautiful little girl.
    Happy Birthday Ella!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday to your sweet Ella! You are such a great mama! Love to your family!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday to your sweet Ella. She's adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy birthday to your little girl, and congratulations to you for being the mama of a 5 year old.

    ReplyDelete
  5. she is just precious.....rock star birthday! yay!! I respect you for "following your child", and making this day just for her....

    ReplyDelete
  6. so, so sweet and such beautiful pictures. It is also wonderful the way you honor her interests.
    Warm wishes, Tonya

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you for all the birthday blessing. Such an emotional day - brings back all the joy I felt when I first held her in my hands.

    Peace, Nicole

    ReplyDelete

Your comments kindle my spirit.

Namaste!