Waldorf In The Home

Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Watercolor Tuesday -- Heart-Shaped Puddle


 Vivian was just in love with  this summer time puddle. The squealing and laughter coming from her made my cheeks hurt from all my smiling I was doing while photographing the joy she was having.  My little ones are professional puddle jumpers and splashers and they haven't met a puddle they didn't like. Here is a puddle from six months ago. Puddles make my Top Ten list of what kids need. I haven't thought of the next nine - but I will. It will keep my mind occupied while I am waiting for the keys to our new home. 

OM.

Last week, I decided to put the paints away and just focus on water for the rest of the summer. Perhaps you'll join me. If you'd like to - leave a link to your post about your family's fun in the water.

Namaste.