Waldorf In The Home

Thursday, July 22, 2010

A Walk In Norway





No elevators filled with stinky perfume, or long hallways that we have to be extra quiet in, or a dank, dark garage to get to the car to get outside to be with Mother Nature. I know, I know it was a conscience decision to move into a luxurious condo - but until we officially move  into our new home I will continue to ask myself  "What the hell was I thinking?" In truth,  I can rationalize anything I want - that is what makes me human I suppose. I made a huge mistake and I am just so happy that my husband and I can undo our decision and  enjoy the simplicity of walking out our front door and landing on our sidewalk and head out for a nice stroll before bedtime or anytime- just like we did in Norway. Oh, how I yearn for this move to be over and done with. I am ready to plant our roots. I am ready to walk.
Namaste.

7 comments:

  1. yay...for you....Good Luck with your upcoming move.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How you will love wherever you are meant to be. cheers Marie

    ReplyDelete
  3. such lovely photos! Good luck with the move :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. How beautiful your pictures are! Your move will be complete before you know it!
    M

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful blessings, what a lovely little flower child there! So happy to meet you. Thank you for your kind words. I look forward to getting to know you via blog land.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments kindle my spirit.

Namaste!