Waldorf In The Home

Sunday, May 23, 2010

Pennsylvania


I found this cool Pennsylvania button through Google and thought it would be perfect to place on my blog to let readers know where I live. I love Pennsylvania. I love being close to Philadelphia,  the Jersey shore and Lancaster. I love the four seasons. I love the food. I love the diversity. I love the neighborhoods. I love the parks. I love the architecture. I love the arts. I love all the possibilities here in Pennsylvania.

Thanks for stopping by and if you are ever in the area let me know - it would be fun to meet up. 

Namaste!
 

7 comments:

  1. I have a good friend who lives in Philadelphia. I visited her there about a year ago. I though Pennsylvania was such a neat place!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how enthusiastic you are about where you live! Must be a really cool place, i'll have to check it out sometime!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ariella - let's be crazy and swap houses for a week - I'd love to come to Miami.

    Melanie - you are welcome anytime - of course you have to bring Griffin with you : )

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nicole, I totally agree. We live in the most wonderful place! We really have everything! Thanks for reminding me.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You're in PA?! My husband is from PA and we try to visit often. Also the temple farm I used to live at is there, too <3 I love PA. I miss being around the Amish community *sigh*

    ReplyDelete
  6. It sounds so amazing where you live Nicole:) I love the button:) You have been posting lovely blog posts:)
    Have a wonderful week my friend,
    Warmly
    Linda

    ReplyDelete

Your comments kindle my spirit.

Namaste!