Waldorf In The Home

Friday, May 21, 2010

Cape May, New Jersey

 
We spent our first family vacation at a very cool and old hotel called Congress Hall. The hotel dates back to 1816 - it was very charming and luxurious. We did not want for anything. The room was clean and spacious with great views of the ocean. The outside space was grand - the girls played on the lawn, huge patios, gardens, pool area and of course the beach. It was such a relaxing experience that we have decided to make this trip to Congress Hall in the month of May a family tradition.




Cape May is such a beautiful and romantic place to be. I have never seen so many people holding hands than the couples walking there - of course none of them were pushing strollers or being the leader of a few little ones - but by the end of our vacation Geir and I were holding hands too. 


I feel renewed, refreshed and ready to do something crazy!!!
More to follow later...

Namaste.

3 comments:

  1. you, your husband and your girls had a little slice of heaven in South Jersey.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow what an amazing looking place. So very different to anything we have here. Would love to visit your part of the USA one day and see it for myself :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was wondering where yall ventured to?! How fun!
    And always, thank you for reading and commenting on my blog Nicole, always makes me feel good :)

    ReplyDelete

Your comments kindle my spirit.

Namaste!