Waldorf In The Home

Sunday, May 9, 2010

Breakfast in My Bed

It was a happy and pleasant Mother's day. Homemade cards, potted lavender and breakfast in my bed. The girls were so delighted for this unusual dinning experience! Ella  thought the day should be called "Girls Day" since I invited them join me." After our delicious breakfast we watched home movies and I wept with tears of joy. It is really special to be able to travel back in time  and go to that very moment that made me a Mama - Ella's and Vivian's birth. Memories are so elusive that it was especially heartwarming to take the time and remember how our family began.    It has been an amazing journey and I look forward to many more crumbs in my bed.

My first miracle - Ella Sophia. 

My second miracle - Vivian Hope.

 


Tonight I will sleep upon strawberry stained sheets - touched with love.

Happy Mother's Day!


3 comments:

  1. Sounds like a perfect Mother's Day Nicole. I love the pictures of your babies!! Breakfast in bed and homemade cards are the best. Kennedy made me about 5 and I loved them all! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a perfect morning Nicole! I love looking back at old pictures from when my babies were born. Such defining, profound moments!!!!
    Happy mother's day and thanks for sharing your beautiful photos!

    ReplyDelete
  3. sweet sweet photos of you and your girls! happy mother's day, nicole!
    nicola

    ReplyDelete

Your comments kindle my spirit.

Namaste!