Waldorf In The Home

Monday, April 12, 2010

Rose Incense Winners


Last month I asked readers to share with me what made them a Goddess. Childhood Magic and GardenMama responded. I loved what they had to say - you can read their replies here.  Because I just love comments I am sending them both a packet of my favorite rose incense.

It takes a certain woman to accept that they are a Goddess. It take a special woman to celebrate and honor themselves as such. Enjoy my small gift to you.
Namaste.

2 comments:

  1. I never commented on that post as at the time I didn't really have an answer. I'm not sure I do now, but I will say that your question has stayed with me and caused me to ask myself periodically how I'm honoring my self as a woman. It's certainly something that I will continue thinking about.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes I loved your post that challenged us to think about ourselves and how honor that inner being that is me. I tried to order some of those rose incense for myself because I to love me some incense but the link you provided doesn't show a rose scent?!?! any help? Thanks Nicole :)

    ReplyDelete

Your comments kindle my spirit.

Namaste!