Waldorf In The Home

Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Watercolor Tuesday - Spring Flowers

A sweet friend came over with her adorable little boy and we spent the morning together. She brought me these precious Snowdrop flowers from her garden - ahh I just love fresh flowers!  Sipping tea, guiding little ones through their play and chatting amongst ourselves - such a nice break from the day's routine. After nap the girls woke up to paint brushes, watercolor and something different to paint- they loved the new color green that I made up for them in honor of Spring.

 

I bought wooden engraved plaques from AC Moore for a dollar - the finished plaques really came out nice. I love handmade seasonal decorations from the little ones. I will show them on a different post - the post I was thinking about for tonight has to wait - I am feeling pretty awful with a new sinus infection. I think one of the worst feelings is being a sick Mama.  I still manged to let them paint for Watercolor Tuesday...keeping them busy is always easier in the long run. Big Yawn.

Breaking out the neti pot...

5 comments:

  1. I love, love Picture 29...She is precious.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Morning Nicole,
    I love Snowdrops! I remember first seeing them when I was a child, they were growing in my friend's garden and they were beautiful:) Such lovely paintwork your little ones are creating there. I do hope your sinuses are better soon, it can be very painful. Sending healing thoughts your way.
    Warmly
    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  3. How pretty, snow drops, the last of the winter flowers...try using Coloidal Silver, they sell it at whole foods. For your sinus infection. You have to use it for 10 days, but it does the trick.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you Arlene - I like that picture too.

    Linda - thank you for the well wishes - the neti pot is amazing.

    Ahja - (I think) you are right - Snow Drop are NOT Spring flowers - brain clog on my part. Your correction made me remember to appreciate the end of Winter too.
    Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sending you healing vibes Nicole!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments kindle my spirit.

Namaste!