Waldorf In The Home

Sunday, March 14, 2010

Happy Birthday Vivian!


A Simple and Sweet Birthday!

My Baby is Two!
This is her Birthday Ring.
The little Rabbit represents the day we conceived Vivian 
- a blessing it was to be fertile.
The Tulip represents her delicate and sensitive nature 
- as a baby and beyond.
The Moon represent her fascination with the world above. 
The Tree represents how big, strong and beautiful she has grown.


When she woke up to discover her gifts on the table all she really cared about was the balloons 
and Big Sister's handmade card.

Red and yellow
and Pink and Green
Purple and orange and blue
I can sing a rainbow
Sing a rainbow
Sing a rainbow too
Listen with your eyes
Listen with your ears
And sing everything you see
I can sing a rainbow
Sing a rainbow
Sing along with me. 
 We have been practicing this song for weeks. 
It is magical playing and singing music together as a family.
I managed to make a rainbow garland for Vivy.
I made it out of kite paper and yarn. 
She looked up at it and said "I like that best."
My heart melted.
Vivian loved being the Birthday Girl and was elated to wear
her birthday hat!
She loved these colored see-through blocks that her Aunts gave her.
Ella loved them too - but I think she liked being the "Party Planner" even better
- thanks to great advice!
I was so happy that the girls enjoyed Vivy's special day so lovingly. 
Vivian was in chocolate heaven!
I am blessed with such a sweet, affectionate and colorful daughter. 
I love you Vivian Hope!