Waldorf In The Home

Monday, March 22, 2010

Corner of My Home - Deck with Puddles



We kept everything low key today as the little ones enjoyed their Daddy being home. Most times children just want you to be simply present without an agenda or planned activity. It can be quite amazing to see what conversations unfold and how many hugs and affectionate gestures are exchanged when we are simply just there - sitting on the couch enjoying the time together with the little ones. After our Vernal Equinox dinner and mini celebration we took a walk outside to enjoy the wet gifts of the Rain Fairies.

2 comments:

  1. haha!! Your comment on my blog made me laugh. You're a funny mama. Don't be too hard on yourself, I almost regretted choosing to do the garden project inside---but it turned out pretty fun. You should do the project inside, even if it's sunny.
    xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete

Your comments kindle my spirit.

Namaste!